[TenTec] Dear Santa

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dear Santa
From: n4dd@preferred.com (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:26:08 -0500
Dear Santa,

Just one special gift on my wish list this year.  Would you please bring an
Omni VI to my home this year.  While you're at it, you might as well add a
power supply and some cw filters.  I've been a really good boy this year.  I've
obeyed all the rules and regulations and promoted good will anytime that I was
operating.  My XYL says it's ok.  She says she been second ever since the
Omni V showed up and she won't mind those long lonely contest weekends.  The
kids say it's ok.  They can get away anything while dad is playing with his new
toys.  Oh Santa, It's a win, win, win situation! I'll leave extra goodies on
the hearth.  I know what you like best.  Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!

Your friend,
Dennis

To all the Tentec'ers out there,
Thanks for making this a woderful forum.  This is still one of my favorite stops
each time I am on the web.  You are a super group of folks and I hope that
Santa is really good to all of you.  God bless!