[TenTec] 9 MHz filter gain jumpers on OMNI VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 9 MHz filter gain jumpers on OMNI VI+
From: troy_wideman@eee.org (Troy Wideman)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 17:36:18 -0800
Charlie,
 I don't know what the others have done, but, I placed the 2.8 filter in the
standard filter's slot and moved the standard filter to N-1, then moved my
optional 1.8 filter to N-2. The jumpers for both N-1 and N-2 were left in the
low gain position. So far all seems to work great.
 I'm anxious to see what approach everyone else used.
      73, Troy, W6HV