[TenTec] FS: Corsair I and 263 VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair I and 263 VFO
From: K1epj@aol.com (K1epj@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 05:43:34 EST
Corsair I for sale in excellent physical and electrical condition, looks like
new. Just back from TenTec service for PTO rebuild and alignment. Rig includes
the 220 8 pole filter in the 9MHZ IF and a 288 1.8KHZ filter in the 6.3MHZ IF.
The 263 VFO was recently purchased used from TenTec and also is in excellent
condition. I would like $550 for the Corsair and $150 for the 263 VFO. I will
sell the VFO separately if the Corsair goes first. I also have a new 285 500Hz
Cw filter that I will sell for $50 with the Corsair. Prices do not include
shipping charges.
73 Dave K1EPJ