[TenTec] Ham gear for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ham gear for sale
From: @voicenet.com (Bob Wilderman)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 19:44:04 -0500
Hello fellow Ten Tec Reflectors:  I have some ham gear for sale, some of it
is Ten Tec, some of it is not. THIS IS A REPOSTING ON SOME ITEMS THAT WERE
NOT SOLD YESTERDAY, OR PEOPLE CHANGED THEIR MINDS ABOUT THEIR PURCHASE.

TEN TEC ITEMS:

1)  1340 QRP Ten Tec cw only transceiver (40 meters), fully assembled, I am
the second owner, as new/pristine condition, with manual, 3 to 4 watts
output, covers about 75 Khz of the 40 meter cw band. Included is the
original VFO tuning capacitor; the current rig has a more expensive VFO
capacitor which yields 10 turns from end to end.
ASKING:  $80.00 plus UPS shipping or Priority Mail shipping (shipping not
included in the $80 price)

2) TEN TEC Model #937 power supply which matches the Scout (black color),
as new condition, I believe it is an 11 amp supply since the Scout was a 50
watt rig.
ASKING:  $55.00 which DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING (the p/s is quite heavy,
but very compact).

Non TEN TEC ITEMS:

1)   DAIWA SWR meter (cross needle) model CN-520, covers 1.8 to 54 Mhz,
handles 200 to 2000 watts. It's in excellent condition. I have the original
box also.
ASKING:  $45 which doesn't include shipping

2)   AEA two meter 5/8 wave telescoping antenna, as new.
     ASKING:  $15.00 (does not include shipping) Used one time!
*******************
THE HD-1410 keyer paddle has been sold; the DRAKE DL-300 dummy load has
been sold; the NE KE is still tentative????
*******************
3)  FOR YOU COLLECTORS OUT THERE:
     NATIONAL RADIO PARTS made in Malden Mass.
Part # NC-800 (I have five of them) still in their original boxes warped in
tissue paper.
It has an aluminum shaft, two aluminum round pieces attached to the shaft
all on a ceramic base. Its original use or function, I don't know???
Part# ST-50 (I have one) still in its original box and paper, It has a
ceramic base, aluminum shaft attached to a variable trimmer capacitor. It's
function, I also don't know.
If anyone remembers these parts or their function, let me know.
MAKE ME AN OFFER FOR THE ABOVE PARTS, THANKS.

Thanks,
Bob Wilderman
K3SRO
dlrwild1@voicenet.com