[TenTec] Delta II questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II questions
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 18:11:31 -0600
Hi.

Question One:  Anyone know what <M.LOCK> in the display means?  I fired up
the rig today and there it was!  I have never seen this before, can't get
it to turn off and have not found anything about it in the manual. (That
doesn't mean it's not IN the manual, just that I can't find it!) Seems to
work the same as always.

Question Two:  The AGC on this rig seems to pump in both fast and slow
modes.  Is this typical of this model?  My good old Omni B and Triton IV
are sure a whole lot easier to listen to for any length of time.

Question Three:  What is the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything?

Thanks

Steve KD9BO

Steve Weber

"Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock phasers
on the Heffalump, Piglet, meet me in transporter room three"