[TenTec] Digital Display for Argosy I?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Digital Display for Argosy I?
From: Michael O. Hyder" <N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:51:10 -0500
Hi Al--

I've heard casual mention of a K1MG counter on this reflector.  The fellow
has a website about it at http://www.blueskyengineering.com/DCC.html

I would like to hear comments from any users of that counter.  I would like
to know, for instance, if it can be installed INSIDE the Argosy and the
calibrator switch then be used to control its display.  Any and all comments
would be appreciated.

The unofficial Ten-Tec website at http://pcd2.state.va.us/tentec/
has a section 'Modifications.'  Choose it and then choose modifications to
the Argosy II.  I realize you are talking about the Argosy, not the II, but
scroll down that page and you will find one fellow's method of adding a
digital display.  I would also like to hear from anyone who has used this
modification.

That's it!  73 de Mike  N4NT@wireco.net