[TenTec] Ten Tec Service the Best!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service the Best!
From: n0ru@neonramp.com (Robb Urie)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:47:31 -0600
Greetings,

A quick note on my Omni 6+ and Centaur pairing.
Troubleshooting the Centaur led to a faulty toggle switch,
which I believe I damaged placing the amp in it's box.
A quick call to Paul in service resulted in a new switch
and the best part, no charge.
I am not the original owner of this amp, but Ten Tec treated
me like I was. This is what I have been hearing about for years.
It is a pleasure to deal with a company that values it's customers,
try that with the other guys. This committment to customer
satisfaction will make me a loyal TT devotee for many years.

Thanks,
Robb Urie...N0RU