[TenTec] FS: OMNI VI PLUS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI VI PLUS
From: phelbert@rica.net (Paul Helbert, Wv3j)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 13:03:36 -0500
I'd like to sell my OMNI VI PLUS which is without blemish
and in perfect condition.  It is not an upgraded VI, but a
real VI PLUS.  The rig is presently at Ten Tec in line for
touch up of the 40 meter crystal lock circuit which was out
of bounds on cold start but no problem once warm.  (I always
left the rig on to avoid that problem.)  About ten days ago
I passed through East Tennessee and left it with the factory
to have that fixed and to get it a complete physical exam.

I can have it shipped directly from the factory to the buyer
as soon as it is ready (in a few more days).  It is fully
loaded with filters (2.4, 1.8,500 & 250 in pass band tuning
IF; 500 & 250 (#221 500 HZ ctr in 9 mHz IF)).  This rig does
QRP through 100 watts with no modification.  A better radio
would be hard to find.

$2,450.00 shipped to you (continental US) straight from Ten
Tec in original shipping box.  I will mail the Operator's
Manual from here by priority mail.

Paul, Wv3j