[TenTec] For Sale ICOM 761 that's pristine!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale ICOM 761 that's pristine!!
From: dlrwild1@voicenet.com (Bob Wilderman)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:13:05 -0500
FOR SALE:
ICOM 761 HF rig in pristine, as new condition, just like it came out of the
box from ICOM. Includes original boxes, manual, hardware, A/C power cord.
This gem is all metal everywhere, no plastic on the front panel. I am
probably crazy for selling it. I may regret it later. I was thinking about
purchasing an ICOM 756 or 746 to take its place. I have several TEN TEC
rigs now which I really enjoy. This rig has PBT and IF SHIFT, stock CW/SSB
filters, general coverage through 10 meters, built-in power supply.

ASKING: $1,000 plus I split UPS ground tracking in CONUS with buyer

ANY ADVICE, PROS OR CONS ON THE ICOM 756 OR 746 WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Thanks,
Bob Wilderman
K3SRO
dlrwild1@voicenet.com