[TenTec] TEN-TEC HF STATION FOR SALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC HF STATION FOR SALE
From: whowell@hq.nasa.gov (Scott Howell)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:55:08 -0500
am forwarding this, please contact the seller directly. Please do not
contact me nor Kevin who sent the msg originally since neither of us are
connected with the sale.
Although I sure wish I had the money to purchase the rig if nothing else.
Anyone want to purchase the station and lone it to me?<g>

73 de Scott/n3byy
Fists #5030