[TenTec] Easy Off on contacts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Easy Off on contacts
From: bcotter@pop.uky.edu (Bill Cotter)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:01:24 -0500
Hey Pete,

Yeah, that Easy Off does the trick cleaning up switches and
controls. It gets all that black oxide crud off every time. Only
problem I know using that stuff is that its a pain trying to get
the foam into the tight controls. Kinda have to work it in slow.
Watch out applying it with bare hands, it does a keen job of
removing the dirt (and the hide) under your finger nails. I haven't
use the PAM trick, but I have used olive oil on switches. Make them
slip through the detents and leaves a protective coating on the
contacts.

73 Bill N4ALG

Bill Cotter                            Mail:   bcotter@pop.uky.edu
Technical Systems Project Manager      ICQ:    13117266
VPIS Special Projects Office           Pager:  (606) 259-6082
McVey Hall, Room-100                   Phone:  (606) 323-6474
University of Kentucky                 FAX:    (606) 323-1978
Lexington, KY 40506-0045               Home:   (606) 887-5563,2402