[TenTec] Did I dream it???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Did I dream it???
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:33:05 -0600
Did I dream that I read here on this reflector a nice long
procedure to relieve some/all of the audio click in the sidetone
of an Omni VI?  I have searched my Deleted, Ten-Tec, Inbox, and
Interesting Reading folders and found nothing.

Would the person who sent such a detailed procedure (involving
moving cables, disconnecting wires, etc.) please, please send it
to me directly?  I promise to save it to a file and to print it
out rightaway before I lose it again.

Thanks and 73,

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org