[TenTec] Lost URL

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Lost URL
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:33:23 -0500
>Gentlemen: Been messing with my browser-lost all of my bookmarks. The one
>I can't seem to recall  connects to the "unofficial Ten-Tec Page",
>showing pctures of, and describing,Ten-Tec gear. Would appreciate anyone
>sending that URL along. Thanks. Charlie K0GPF

Here it is  http://asd.state.va.us/tentec/

I also highly recommend that when you rebuild your bookmarks, you search
using METACRAWLER which lives at http://www.metacrawler.com  Metacrawler
parallel searches a number of search engines, including Lycos,Infoseek,
WebCrawler, Excite, AltaVista, Thunderstone, The Mining Co., Looksmart, and
Yahoo, then compiles the data in order of probability!  I use it as my main
source of information, and it seems like if metacrawler can't find it, it
isn't out there.

73 de KD9BO

Steve Weber,
seweber@netnitco.net

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he  thinks he already knows." --
Epictetus

While you're passing out the spam, don't forget these guys:
admin@loopback, $LOGIN@localhost, $LOGNAME@localhost,
$USER@localhost, $USER@$HOST,-h1024@localhost,root@mailloop.com
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt@fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jquello@fcc.gov