[TenTec] person I connected for ride to Dayton

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] person I connected for ride to Dayton
From: patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk (patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:07:31 -0000 (GMT)
No problemo Scott !

Bob K3SRO and I are all set to arrive in the Dayton area late PM of
May 12, but we are in accommodations a little further out, in Lebanon
(OH, not OD5). Thats about 20-25 minutes south of Miamisburg, not a
big deal. Its a place I stayed in before several times. I have stayed
in the OD5 Lebanon, but Lebanon OH is a tad safer and a whole lot
nearer to the Hamvention. Anyway I heard that my Beirut hotel got in
the way of a missile ... The soup was cold too.

Surely we can arrange to meet up and it would be real good to meet
any others from this forum who plan to be at Dayton this year, so I'm
copying this onto the reflector as well as to you.

Maybe we should all descend on the TenTec booth - thats the one place
most of us will head for sooner or later. I will be wearing my TT
baseball cap, of course, (what else ??) and I'm the overweight Brit
speaking fluent American, with a strange accent.

How can you miss me ??

John G3JAG