[TenTec] WARC on Delta 580

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WARC on Delta 580
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington N4LQ)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 07:14:48 -0500
Paul is right. I got my 580 off the shelf, plugged it in and looked at 17
and 24 meters. Eventhough I have no xtals, it still displays the frequency
or at least what it thinks the frequency is! The reason for this is because
the display is reading the frequency of the 2nd mixer/osc even though the
1st mixer/osc is disabled due to lack of xtals.

This is just the opposite of the Omni-C which is a single conversion rig.