[TenTec] Centaur Amplifier info ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centaur Amplifier info ?
From: badger@vbe.com (Michael Melland)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 11:24:00 -0500
I'm looking at the purchase of my first (well...actually the second.  I
have a used FL2100B that I have never used) amplifier.  I have a Ten-Tec
Omni V station and have been looking at the 600 Watt Centaur.  I like
the fact that it has qsk ability built in and of course the fact that it
is a TT product.  I'd like to hear from owners of this amp and solicit
any comments good or bad about it.  I don't feel that I need more power
at this time so I'm restricting my search to entry level amps.

Thanks,

Michael Melland, W9WIS
Oshkosh, WI