[TenTec] Delta II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:18:06 -0500
>Hi, I just obtained a Tentec Delta II. Does anyone have any
information
>on this radio.

What kind of info do you need--beyond what you ask below?

>The display does work. At this time I will leave it off.
>Should I add a cooling fan?

If you tend towards long transmissions, it might be a good thing.
I did a couple of trips to Mexico and one to FL recently and
didn't notice any excessive heating of the heatsink--but, I only
ran CW and even then most of my QSO's were only fifteen or twenty
minutes long at the most.
.
>Any mods or update information?

Don't know...hadn't asked or heard, come to think of it.

73 and have fun.

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u