[TenTec] RE: FS: OMNI VI+, 962 PS, 705 mic, filters, 238 tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: FS: OMNI VI+, 962 PS, 705 mic, filters, 238 tuner
From: chicks@ix.netcom.com (Charlie Hicks)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:14:01 -0500
Budd:

Thanks for the clarification.  You are correct about the plates.  I ordered
a new manual for it when I bought it and it was a Model 564 manual.

The Model 563 Omni VI with Factory Upgrade Option 3 (functionally equivalent
to Model 564 Omni VI+) , 962 PS, 705 desk mic, IR filters and 238 tuner are
still for sale.

73,

Charlie, WB0LJP

>YOU SAID:
>
>"I have been asked about the Omni VI+ listed below.  Just to clarify, it is
>#563 that has been upgraded to #564 (Factory Option 3 upgrade).
>73 de WB0LJP"
>
>That is not correct. You cannot upgrade an Omni VI to an Omni VI+. You
>have - forever - a Model 563 Omni VI, which has had the Factory Option 3
>installed. It is functionally the equivalent of the Model 564, but it is
NOT