[TenTec] Power Line QRN?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Power Line QRN?
From: n5wrx@mindspring.com (William Lee)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 04:38:49 -0500
Tom, I have used the JPS ANC-4 and it works wonders on local power line
noise. I went from a S-9 to S-3 noise level with no loss of distant siginals
strength by using one. My buddy who has used them both says the MFJ is even
better but I do not have first hand knowledge with that model. Got local
noise? Get one and say good by to iWilliam Lee