[TenTec] And Another Thing!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] And Another Thing!
From: pcuellar@bright.net (Phil Cuellar)
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 10:33:02 -0400
The first time I ever heard of TT was at a local club meeting, a few months
after receiving my  first license in the mail. The club obtained (from TT I
assume) a video showing the new OMNI VI transceiver. I was duly impressed. I
had only seen Kenwoods and Yaesus to that point. Not long after, I hooked up
with an elmer who is a great TT fan. I've been sold ever since, but
financial considerations prevented me from purchasing one. That is until
now, I just bought a Corsair and am EAGERLY awaiting its arrival.
My points are as follows:

1. If TT still has these type videos available, obtain one and take it to
your next meeting.

2. Be an elmer to a new ham, it will make a difference to them.

3. Take some TT gear to Field Day, if possible. Bite the bullet and let the
newbies touch the radio.

OK, I'm done preaching now..

73 de KB8TRK - Phil