[TenTec] SX-100

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SX-100
From: pinskeep@iglou.com (Peter Inskeep)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:14:13 -0400
Hi all.
If the Hallicrafters rig being discussed is the one pictured in the
shack of W9AC, at WB4HUC's web page, it does indeed appear to be
identical to the picture of a Hallicrafters SX-100 on page 8 of the
catalogue section of the 1960 ARRL handbook.  I have an SX-110, which
is also pictured in the same catalogue section.  The SX-110 has a long
rectangular dial spreading the width of the face of the radio, with
main tuning on the right two thirds, and the band spread on the left
third of the dial.

As an aside, I had a cw qso with FW0TQ using my SX-110, back in '78 or
'79, and have never been able to find a qsl route.  Should anyone know
that route, I appreciate it.

As well, I run my Omni VI Plus using the Logikey.  The combination
works beautifully.

Pete, NO2D
Pewee Valley, KY