[TenTec] TT User's Net Change of Frequency

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT User's Net Change of Frequency
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (Beamer, Jay)
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:43:56 -0400
Happy Friday Everyone,

We have now made it past the one year mark for the net, so let's do
something different, like change frequency! It has finally sunk into my
skull that 14.283 +/- 1 or 2 KHz has not been working out very well for us.
So, let's try 14.277 MHz. I have listened there from time to time and seems
as though it may be more conducive to our needs.

So, hope to hear all you TT types on approx. 14.277 at 2200Z (3 pm pacific
local, 6 pm eastern local). If nothing heard on 14.277, keep moving down. I
don't think we want to go into the 14.280-14.290 range anymore.

Until then, have a great weekend!

73,

Jay/KM6VX