[TenTec] Pegasus and PSK31 and.....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus and PSK31 and.....
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 18:52:10 -0500
I'm curious to know if the Pegasus, or the computer the Pegasus
will be residing on, will also support contest software.  How
will the CW keying, Voice keyer, and RS232 control be
accomplished?  Can it even be accomplished?

I believe someone said there was a lack (temporary?) of remote
control capability of the Pegasus.  Which may mean contest or
logging software will not work with the radio.

I guess we'll find out when T-T posts info to their website about
it or when QST or one of us here does an indepth review.

73,
dale, kg5u