[TenTec] Pegasus, is a TWO part radio, important

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus, is a TWO part radio, important
From: n5wrx@mindspring.com (William Lee)
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 10:15:51 -0500
Thanks Larry, for your very welcome information. The more I hear about the
new Pegasus the more excited I become.
I like the digital modes and from what you have just posted this seems like
the radio for me.
I will wait until the software I want has been developed before purchasing
one. I made that mistake long ago with computers.

While I am making up my wish list:
It would be nice if someone would develop a basic program for it that would
allow you to purchase and add additional features (software modules) as they
become available. I hope you will not need to buy one program for one
feature and a different program for some other feature you want to add.

It looks like a new cottage industry could develop for radio interface
software writers.
I wonder if Microsoft will get involved?

William Lee  N5WRX