[TenTec] Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: tds59@im4u.net (Thomas Smith)
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 18:01:30 -0700
*I've* got questions, and I haven't even heard/read anything on them:

* What accessories (as in amps, tuners, etc.) does the main box
interface with?
* What's the minimum computer to operate this rig?
* Comparing with the Kachina, other than price what is/are the big
difference/s? Followup: WHY a ONE GRAND price difference between the
two?
* What about MARS/CAP capability (the ONE reason I am highly ticked off
with TenTec, as they have no inkliing to develop an addon board for the
Omni VI...and they market themselves with a pro-American bent yet ignore
this very important segment, in terms of both marketing potential AND
best word of mouth audience, flatly???

TNX on this, ease up on the flames...

Tom   N8DXR