[TenTec] Corsair ll

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair ll
From: weingaertner@nac.net (Robert Weingaertner)
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 18:47:44 -0400
Mike, Does the rig work ok on these bands? If no receive or transmit
on these bands, then look at the crystal oscillator. If the problem
is just the display, you may have a problem in the counter
programming logic. There are a bunch of diodes that change the counter
presets for the various bands and modes. Also there are ceramic
bypass caps on the counter preset lines. I had one of these short
out which gave crazy readings on all bands.

                        73, Bob WB2VUF