[TenTec] WBL paddles (was about Vibroplex...)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WBL paddles (was about Vibroplex...)
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 09:09:37 -0400
Well, Duane, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say. I think
that my WBL V22 is one of the most handsome paddles made...  :-)

Seriously, the WBL paddle has to be one of the best bargains out there in
terms of a hand-made, high quality, highly adjustable paddle. I love mine
(in case you haven't guessed).

73 - John, W4AU

At 12:21 PM 6/8/99 -0500, you wrote:

>... stuff deleted...
>
>the jazzier V22 is now priced around $150.  Still a good deal compared to
Schurr
>and outperforms Vibroplex.  Maybe not as pretty, but they sure feel nice!
Oh,