[TenTec] TT INRAD Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT INRAD Filters
From: k7kj@teleport.com (Greg Hodsdon)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:13:48 -0700
Jim:
The Inrad 754 and 756 filters are intended to replace the main filter in
the 9 Mhz IF. This is the stock filter ahead of the optional filters.
Either can be used in that position....not both. I suppose you could
install the 756 in an "optional filter" position and use the 754 as the
main filter. The 755 is a 2.8khz filter for the PBT IF and is used to
take advantage of the wide characteristic of the 754 filter. I have been
using the 756 as the main filter in the Omni 6+ for over two months now
and am very happy with it.
73 de Greg, K7KJ
Portland, OR