[TenTec] Off Topic- keyboard keyer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Off Topic- keyboard keyer
From: k5id@ipa.net (Ken Graham)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 99 06:06:48 PDT
Hello Tekkies and cw fans,

Pardon the off topic listing. I recently acquired a box (along with a
Ten Tec goodie) which turned out to be a keyboard/paddle keyer.

The circuit board inside is marked  " CW68HC05-1  SCS 1991".  It
has connectors for paddles and IBM keyboard.  The paddle portion
works correctly;  some of the keys on the keyboard work correctly.
I'm thinking a reset to the microprocessor might be in order.  It is
marked  MC68HC705c3p.  I don't know the reset pin or have any documentation for
it.  If anyone could help me out I'd like that....

I know, I know, use the thing with the paddles....  Not such a bad idea,
but I can't figure out how to change the speed without the keyboard.
It seems to default to about 45 wpm.

Thanks all,
Ken  K5ID