[TenTec] Re: PSK31 w/ Ten-Tec Omni VI PLUS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: PSK31 w/ Ten-Tec Omni VI PLUS
From: ed_ingraham@yahoo.com (Ed Ingraham)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:56:12 -0700 (PDT)
I'll add my thanks to the folks that replied to my OMNI VI+ and PSK31
query. I sent a summary to a couple of folks, but forgot to post it on
the list. Thanks to your encouragements I forged ahead.

PC Line-in and out to rear panel OMNI VI audio jacks. Plus a Radio
Shack adjustable inline stereo attentuator in the TX audio line. After
a little twiddling of the PC audio levels and the mike and VOX gains it
worked great! Highly recommended. As someone said, "Piece of cake."

73, Ed WX4S