[TenTec] Good luck to all on FD 1999

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Good luck to all on FD 1999
From: k0avw@juno.com (Eric N Boe)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 21:50:43 -0700
As the subject says, good luck & safe fun to all on field day
tomorrow/Sunday.

I'm looking forward to using my 555 on 20m/SSB & 1220 on 2m/FM.  Antennas
will be a Lakeview hamstick with a tuned counterpoise and a 2m j-pole.
Who says you have to have big $ to have fun!

By the way, I'd love to hear the success stories of my fellow
TenTec-using FD operators.

Eric K0AVW