[TenTec] Omni VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI
From: blbenton@usit.net (Ben Benton)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:41:21 -0400
I have for sale an Omni VI..  no filters.. got it from Ten Tec about three
months ago..they indicated that it had the factory 3 upgrade.. rig works
great.. and looks great..
  Reason for sale...  I live in a townhouse where antennas are prohibited.
Until last week, I had a hidden one that had been up for a year... but
guess the groundskeepers found it... and now its history and an indoor
antenna doesnt do the job ... so am going to sell...
 Asking 1700 plus shipping.. If interested... drop me an e mail or call me
540-951-8532   thanks..Ben