[TenTec] GADZOOKS! PICKY (Omni - noise)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] GADZOOKS! PICKY (Omni - noise)
From: waltk8cv@juno.com (waltk8cv@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:52:51 gmt
Piotr ............

Take a look at the sensitivity specks for the two radios, sit back and
scratch your head, think a while , and make a decision ...............

I have / and still do own both radios.

The TR-7 IS quieter for a very DEFINITE reason, I was able to figure it
out, with the above clues , you should be able to do it also.

Walt k8cv