[TenTec] fair price

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] fair price
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:23:09 -0400 (EDT)
OK Jerry I'll give you $500.00 for that lousy Omni VI
Plus and, Alec you poor misguided soul, You can ship
me your Paragon II and give me $300.00 to take it off
your hands. Then you can go buy a YeaKenCom and bitch
on their reflector.  Sheesh how many more years do we
have to listen to Alec.  Tell ya what lets all chip in
$10.00 and buy him a riceburner so we can stop
listening to it.  By the way I'm going down to
Tenessee next month for the 10th anual Ten Tec LAUGH
AT YOUR CUSTOMERS FESTIVAL.  Hope to see all of you there.
===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.

"No man is safe while the congress is in session" (Will Rogers)