[TenTec] Triton IV vers Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV vers Corsair II
From: William Lee" <willee@interconnect.net (William Lee)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:18:21 -0500
I dont know how the Triton's receiver would compare to your Omni VI+ but my
Corsair II is now up for sale.
I think I remember a post that said something as to why the Triton reciever
was quieter and handled noise better that the others.

Photo: http://users.interconnect.net/willee/corsair.jpg

First $800 takes the Radio, Power Supply, and Mic.

William Lee   N5WRX
1325 Nile Dr.
Corpus Christi, Texas.  78412
361-985-8763