[TenTec] KEYER

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] KEYER
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington N4LQ)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:54:37 -0400
I recommend the TenTec KR-40. It's no longer made of course but can be found
on the used market. It is powered directly by 120vac, has permanent magnets
instead of springs or electromagnets for paddle tension, dual paddles, 5 to
50wpm, front panel speed control, rear panel weight adjust, paddle tension
and spacing adjustments, Iambic character formation and reed relay output
for keying almost anything. The paddle feel is quite tactile or snappy as I
would describe it. It does need a some extra weight or some rubber
underneath to keep it from sliding. 73
Steve N4LQ