[TenTec] OPTION 3 upgrade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OPTION 3 upgrade
From: bruceb@ricochet.net (Bruce L. Bevelheimer)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:50:00 -0700
Got it! I'm listening to the 14.1 beacons (and a bit of packet) as I type.

Clark, as your mail was being downloaded I was struggling with the screws on
the bottom plate (now, they were REALLY tight). With receive and xmit both
affected I expected a bad connection on the 9MHz board . Much to my
surprise, the default 9MHz filter was completely loose! I didn't even know
it was replaceable. So now I'm happy again.

Thanks all for the suggestions.

73, Bruce, W3GDZ