[TenTec] Not only not comparable, also they are the first products

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Not only not comparable, also they are the first products
From: rohre@arlut.utexas.edu (rohre)
Date: 12 Aug 1999 18:56:37 -0500
Sir,
I sent you a peace message and explained my tongue was firmly in my cheek in
my posting, I think you should not have replied to the list as a whole.  Sorry
you took offense, and sorry you are so unable to realize there are different
interests in radios, not just gee whiz, this is newest-- so must be best!!
There are times we, who work on the abominations that computers have become,
want to look at something at home that does not remind us of another computer.
 Long live Ten Tec and diversity in front panels like the Corsair, Scout, Omni
6 plus, etc.

I do not hate you or anybody, but object to anyone saying MOST of US want
anything when we do not.