[TenTec] Just arrived "Pre Owned" TenTec Omni-C-/qrp of course.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Just arrived "Pre Owned" TenTec Omni-C-/qrp of course.
From: jdvoracek@vvm.com (John Dvoracek)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:11:44 -0500
You're really going to like that inrad filter.  My omni vi+ has 400's in
both if's and a single 2.1 in the first if to narrow the barn door a bit.
Thus far, the inrad's are about the only way I've found to improve the stock
TT products (although I would consider another optical encoder for the main
tuning dial...).
73,
de ke5c,
op John