[TenTec] FS:Corsair II System

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:Corsair II System
From: RadioFreq0@aol.com (RadioFreq0@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:25:32 EDT
I have a beautiful Corsair II System for sale. It includes a Corsair II, with
all filters installed, it was sent to TenTec about a year ago for PTO
rebuild, alignment, etc. The setup includes the 961 power supply/speaker, and
the matching remote VFO (which I have never actually used since I bought the
setup used a few years ago)
It all looks very close to new.
I dought there are any nicer out there.
I will not separate the parts from the whole, so do not ask me.
If I am patient I believe I could get $1200.00 for this setup plus shipping.
Maybe, maybe not.
While I am patient, I am prepared to take reasonable offers. Best offer takes
all.
Jeff