[TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair II system

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair II system
From: K3USC@worldnet.att.net (Brian Hemmis)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:34:19 -0400
I've had several of each radio-both are great rigs. Given a choice I'd
prefer the Paragon with the Giehl CPU as I feel the Corsair is a bit on the
primitive side- I'm ready for the flames ! Understand I have and use more
modern radios, I'm old and spoiled by the features... yes my home and car
are air-conditioned too ! Basically, like automobiles, they all "get you
where you're going" but it's all what you are used to in the way of comfort
and conveniences. Yes, I do currently have a Paragon for sale but at the
seemingly lower prices they are going for I feel the radio is a real bargain
on the market-especially for someone wanting to try TT radios. I also have a
Paragon 2 and an Omni 6+ but they really represent diminishing returns
unless you have a larger budget and spend a lot of serious time on the
radio- actually I "talk" to more hams here on the web as do many people I
communicate with... you pays your money and you takes your choice... 73,
Brian K3USC-Erie,PA