[TenTec] FS: Triton IV ..... Century 21

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Triton IV ..... Century 21
From: willee@interconnect.net (William Lee)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:24:52 -0500
The time has come to see my Triton off to another home. (sniff ... sniff)
:,(
I am gonna miss this radio for sure.

This Legendary Triton IV 455 (digital) is in excellent condition with
matching speaker/vox power supply and manual. It has the noise blanker and
filter board installed.
Works 100% and no visible wear on front panel.
If you have been waiting for a real nice Triton IV 455.. this is it.

It ain't gonna go cheap.  $455 and I pay shipping.

I also have two nice Century 21 CW radios.
Both could use new grease in the VFO.

Analog $225  (K5AWI)
Digital  $275
I will pay the shipping.