[TenTec] Re: BOUNCE tentec@contesting.com: Admin request: /^subject:\s*

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: BOUNCE tentec@contesting.com: Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i
From: ai2q@ispchannel.com (Alex Mendelsohn)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:02:10 -0400
I'm really not good at "DX Troubleshooting" but it sounds to me like your
cover-interlock has disintegrated. I'd suspect catastrophic damage to p/s
components.

Be VERY careful! You're now dealing with systems that can carry lethal
voltages and currents. Don't make an ash of yourself.

GL es vy 73, AI2Q Alex in Kennebunk, Maine  .-.-.