[TenTec] fyi corsair for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] fyi corsair for sale
From: mitch96@pobox.com (The One and Only!)
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 21:14:10 -0400
Subject:         For Sale
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
   Date:         Tue, 07 Sep 1999 10:35:38 -0400
   From:         Ed Kessler <edkess@epix.net>
     To:        "Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion" <qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU>

Shack is getting too full of radios / equipment.  Here are a few items
that I am selling:

Ten Tec Corsair I Transceiver 160-10 (including WARC)-- $575
Am not sure how much to ask for this but I think that the going rate for
these is around $600-$650.  Scratch on side of the case, and minor
scratch
on the front panel, otherwise excellent.  Includes manual, and CW xytal
filter.  Would prefer to sell this outright but might consider partial
trade for a well-constructed Sierra with KC2 readout.

Would prefer to hand deliver everything within reasonable distance from
Harrisburg, PA area.

Email me personal if interested.  edkess@epix.net

73
Ed, AA3SJ