[TenTec] Triton IV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV
From: Walter Dufrain" <walter@inlink.com (Walter Dufrain)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:18:02 -0500
Hi Walt,    it has been a long time since I ran with the TT power supply,
since the entire shack is on batteries, however, the Triton switch is
designed to turn on / off the power supply.   Is the switch bad or is it not
wired to the power supply?  A quick check on the schematic will give you
the 'pin-outs' to the back panel. You may want to check your jumpers on the
power supply for the remote switch for on / off.

Since I use batteries, a DPST toggle switch (20 amp) is used to control
the power to each transceiver, and they are located in the power cord lines.

The panel lamps may be the incorrect ones, please verify what is in the
sockets. It is a shame that the lamps had to scar up the TT front bezel.
Also just for the heck of it, would you mind checking the output voltage
from the power supply while your Triton is turned on?

Good luck and let us know how you are doing!
73   Walter Dufrain, AG5P           Wright City, Missouri