[TenTec] handkey update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] handkey update
From: n3byy@yahoo.com (Scott Howell)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 06:23:29 -0400
ok folks, again you can see a picture of the proposed handkey at
http://www.qsl.net/n9bor and there's another site, but that address is on
the work machine. The storm kept me home or I should say the dog decided he
didn't want to go to work today.
In any case, there will be a couple of mods to the key such as a dark blue
background instead of black and a possible minor mod to a few parts and
finally an adjustment to the positioning of the key.
These are for visual enhancements. There are some who didn't like the fact
its a J38, but the overwelming feeling is everyone knows or has had a J38 at
some point.
In any case, I am taking orders and wold strongly prefer you send E-mail to
n3byy@amsat.org. I am trying to keep the orders in one place just to keep
things straight.
I don't believe the cost of the item to be above $5, but won't know until
the final numbers are in place. More ordered, the lower the price.
I will have the following as a minimum. A lapell pin, second a tie tac or
bar and keep in mind a lapell pin could also serve as a tie tac as well, and
finally its possible if there's enough interest earrings probably in a hoop
configuration. I can also get just the piece with no attachment for those
who would like to due something on their own.
If interested, please drop me a msg to n3byy@amsat.org.
I am ready to move on this as soon as possible so if intrested, please let
me know soon. I would like to get the orders wrapped up before the first of
October if possible.
Also, tnx to those who signed on and were soooooo patient while I worked to
find another vendor and all the other pit falls I encountered on the way.

73 de Scott/n3byy\

73 de Scott/n3byy
Laurel MD
for immediate response, send mail to n3byy@amsat.org