[TenTec] OMNI mixer/manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI mixer/manual
From: alforo@mail.megsinet.net (Alfred Lorona)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 12:42:03 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BF081C.88E0BEC0

Thanks to all that responded to my query re the OMNI VI PLUS 1st mixer =
and missing layout drawing in the manual.=20
=20
My concern is not to obtain a mixer but to have available the info =
necessary to study and assess the circuits. After, TT encourages =
experimentation/modifications with the radio and I like to know how the =
circuits work to begin with. I wanted to know what the specs were on the =
mixer - that's all.
=20
As for the missing drawing, yes, I can pull and photo the board and/or =
hand trace and label the parts and so on. But why should I? A radio in =
this price class and quality should have a complete manual that includes =
in a consistent manner ALL of the schematics and layout drawings and not =
just some of them. One vital drawing is missing.
=20
73, AL, w6wqc

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BF081C.88E0BEC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 =
HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Thanks to all that responded to my =
query re the=20
OMNI VI PLUS 1st mixer and missing layout drawing in the manual. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>My concern is not to obtain a mixer =
but to have=20
available the info necessary to study and assess the circuits. After, TT =

encourages experimentation/modifications with the radio and I like to =
know how=20
the circuits work to begin with. I wanted to know what the specs were on =
the=20
mixer - that's all.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>As for the missing drawing, yes, I can pull and =
photo the=20
board and/or hand trace and label the parts and so on. But why should I? =
A radio=20
in this price class and quality should have a complete manual that =
includes in a=20
consistent manner ALL of the schematics and layout drawings and not just =
some of=20
them. One vital drawing is missing.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>73, AL, w6wqc</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BF081C.88E0BEC0--