[TenTec] THE paddle for keeps...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] THE paddle for keeps...
From: patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk (John - G3JAG)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:55:46 +0100 (BST)
I met Mike March at Dayton (on the flea market) and I've been using one
of his "Mil-Spec" paddles with my OMNI-V ever since. I retired my
Bencher to ornament status. I don't even think about using the Bencher
now. Nuff said.

OK; it would have been a nice birthday present, but I had to buy my own.

Now I am waiting for a G4ZPY "VHS" paddle. (I live nearer the ZPY
factory than most folk on the reflector, so it was not exactly a
DX-pedition to go over and try one).  I look forward to comparing
it with the March paddle. My guess is that I'll end up with them wired
in parallel (one for each hand ??)

73 John G3JAG

E-Mail: John - G3JAG <patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk>