[TenTec] scout and QRPp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] scout and QRPp
From: rhayman@hayman.com (Richard W. Hayman)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:05:18 -0400
If you really want to enjoy QRP, NEVER call CQ.  I always answered CQ's,
jumped in at the end of QSO, or when calling DX, saying QRP instead of my
call sign.  Everyone wants to work a QRPp station.

BTW the way, all the credit for the contact should go to the "receiving"
station where the operator is willing to take the extra care to make it a
good one.

"QRPp = < 1 watt"

Richard Hayman, K3DML

Jamie said:

Now I have built a couple of QRP rigs and they are fun, but you may become
frustrated in bad band condx's and you have to send many CQ's to get a
contact
I would get practice with more power before you go to QRP........