[TenTec] built 1254 0.1-30 Mc rx kit FS, $200 shipped.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] built 1254 0.1-30 Mc rx kit FS, $200 shipped.
From: wallace@world.std.com (Andy Wallace)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 23:11:13 GMT
Still available! Would be happy to take cash, or trade towards an interesting
bug or iambic paddle. Dropped my price to $200 shipped, which is below cost.
(Kit is $195 from TT, with extra for AC adapter, shipping, and 9 hours for me to
build!) This will be my last forsale-post on this.

--Andy

It covers 100 kHz - 30 MHz AM and SSB. On AM the tuning steps are 5 kHz. On SSB
it's 2.5 kHz. There is a clarifier which tunes +/- 3 kHz in both modes (it does
not change the display). The display reads out to 0.1 kHz. There are 15 memories
and they are backed up by an internal 9V battery (included). The receiver is
powered off 12-15VDC with the wall adapter included. The antenna jack is an RCA
jack.

The receiver is about the size of a small 2m transceiver -- 6.5"w x 6"d x 2.25"h
not including the knobs.

See www.tentec.com for info on their kits, if you don't want to buy mine.

Works fine -- assembled by me, an electronics technician. $200 shipped UPS or
USPS to the USA. A bargain considering the labor of assembly and complexity of
the kit. Email reply, please!

Would consider trade for a Schurr or G4ZPY or Kent paddle, or bug perhaps.

--Andy
wallace@world.std.com